Friday, December 2, 2016

w. 48 - Japan and Russia

Friday, 2 December

General goals:

- in-depth investigation and understanding of a particular historial event/development
- see long-term developments, including causes and consequences
- reflect on how this history has been dealt with-- hos have the people/groups/nations dealt with this event/dev. (officially, unofficially)?

To start with, you will be trying to understand relevant issues connected to the histories of Japan and Russia (Soviet Union).
1 - Read relevant pages in the book
2 - Research on your specific topic. Prepare written information for your fellow group members about your topic.

Sources:
You want to demonstrate your ability to find and use relevant material as you search for and use your sources.
 

Japan and Russia


I have put various files on Vklass for the new assignment connected to Japanese Comfort Women and the Chernobuyl nuclear accident, and I will continue adding material there. But I will also upload material here that can possibly be of use.




https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Manchukuo_map_1939.svg/2000px-Manchukuo_map_1939.svg.png - 

No comments:

Post a Comment